|gplate 0.0.2 has been released
||[Sep. 20th, 2008|04:54 pm]
GPlate is a template engine written in C using glib and the GObject system.|
It was started due to the inability to find a template engine that was GPL
compatible and callable from C. Since these requirements couldn't be met, I
(Gary Kramlich), decided to write my own that was easier to use in applications
that are already using glib.
The idea behind gplate is to be extendable by the applications using it so that
it can fit whatever you needs may arise.
Changes in version 0.0.2
* Fixed the bug where a default tag that didn't start with a word rendered
an empty string
* Added a working directory property to GPlateTemplate that is currently
only used for GPlateIncludeFunction. This allows includes to work
correctly without needing to hard code the path in the including template.
* Changed the GPlateIterator->next to return a GPlateVariable rather than
a char *.
* Added GPlateFileVariable that exports the results of stat(filename) as a
* Added GPlateDirectoryVariable that is a collection of GPlateFileVariables.
Downloads can be found at http://misc.guifications.org/trac/downloads/